Filter by Category
Ed2Go Instructor Facilitated Online Courses
Online Learning '20
with Online Instructor
Whether you're looking for professional development or personal enrichment, these six-week online courses are the perfect way to learn a new skill or enhance your existing ones. You'll spend roughly two to four hours each week completing two engaging lessons in an enjoyable, interactive learning environment. Expert instructors develop and lead every course, and you'll be able to interact with them and with fellow students in lively online discussion areas. New sessions start every month, so you can sign up anytime.
Over 300 topics available, including:
Discover Sign Language - Explore the fun of learning sign language and using your hands to communicate.
Introduction to Photoshop CC - Understand how to use Adobe Photoshop CC to edit and process photos and create original images.
Mastering Public Speaking - Learn how to effectively speak both in pubic and small groups.
QuickBooks 2019 Series - Investigate how to use QuickBooks to pay bills and efficiently track expenses.
Soft Skills Suite - Brush up on your soft skills. The suite includes topics like working with tough personalities and making better business decisions.
Visit the website below for a complete catalog of classes and to register.
Course sessions begin on the third Wednesday of each month.
All courses require internet access, email, Adobe PDF plug-in and one of the following browsers: Mozilla Firefox, or Microsoft Internet Explorer (9.0 or above), Google Chrome or Safari.
Some courses may have additional requirements; those are noted in their description.
Unfortunately, no senior discount is available for online classes.
To get started:
• Visit our Online Instruction Center: www.ed2go.com/nmae
• Click the Courses link, choose the department and course title and select ‘Enroll Now.’ Follow enrollment instructions.
• Pay for your course, enter your email address and choose a password to enter the Classroom.
• When your course starts, return to our Online Instruction Center and click the Classroom link.
• To begin your studies, log in with your email address and enter your password.